Universal Communications Trailer – Rio Tinto Spec
Universal Communications Trailer – Pilbara Specifications
Experience the Universal Communications Trailer, tailored for the demanding conditions of the Pilbara. This advanced solution ensures 24×7 operations, high availability, and seamless integration with Rio Tinto Iron Ore standards. Dive into the detailed specifications below to understand its robust features.
Structural and Mechanical Features:
- Support: Robust mechanical support for the power subsystem.
- Vehicle Integration: Smooth mechanical and electrical connections with towing vehicles.
- Mechanical Stability: Ensured within the communications enclosure and mast for equipment.
- Autonomy: Operates independently once deployed.
- Payload: Subject to change. For updates, contact a Rio Tinto Iron Ore Specialist.
- Deployment: Easy deployment and relocation with standard Rio Tinto vehicles.
- Power Interfaces: Equipped with circuit breakers and powers components like position indicating light.
- Power/Data Integration: Gigabit Ethernet: CAT6 STP within the communications enclosure.
- Grounding: Strategic earthing studs on the trailer and within the communications enclosure.
- Monitoring: Efficient Gigabit Ethernet interface for SC300 and Solar Regulator.
- Communications: Lockable IP66 rated cabinet for mounting internal equipment.
- Power: Lockable IP66 rated cabinet housing power control and monitoring equipment.
- Protection & Power Junction: Lockable IP66 rated enclosures.
Safety & Compliance:
- ADR Compliance: Meets the Australian Design Rule.
- Wind Resistance: Withstands up to 85km/h when deployed and 120km/h when stowed.
The supplier ensures design, supply, testing, installation, and commissioning while adhering to all specifications. A 12-month warranty is provided on all equipment.
Materials & Equipment:
All materials are brand new and defect-free. Only preapproved equipment by Rio Tinto Iron Ore is used.
Functional & Performance:
Designed for 24×7 operations, except during extreme conditions. Aims for high availability with minimal unscheduled downtime.
|Description||Manufacturer||Make / Model|
|Tyres 265/75R16||Bridgestone (or equivalent)||Off road|
|Track 2 5 stud 16” × 7” in white||ROH||N/A|
|SB6/200A, 6V 200Ah solar block battery||Sonnenschein||NGSB060200HS0CA|
|Electric vehicle rated deep cycle absorbent glass mat 6V 225AH Battery||Ritar||RA6-225S|
|TriStar MPPT60 solar controller||Morningstar||TS-MPPT-60|
|DC power system controller||Eaton||SC200/SC300|
|IC60H series circuit breakers||Schneider Electric||Various|
|Acti 9 – auxiliary contact iOF – 1 C/O – AC/DC||Schneider||A9A26924|
|Mast move buzzer – 97dB “beep beep” sound reverse alarm 12–80V||Qvee||#QVRA688|
|Circuit breaker 20A DB||Schneider||A9F44120|
|Circuit breaker SP 32A||Schneider||A9F44132|
|Isolator||IMO Precision Controls||SI25-PEL64R-4S|
|100A 50mV current shunt||MuRata Power Solutions||RSC810-3273|
|48/12 DC-DC converter||Meanwell||SD-500L-12|
|3G voltage feed module||Eaton||VFN-00|
|LVD kit, 1 × 200A for APS3-3XX with X8 and X9 cables||Eaton||LVDN200-00|
|8m linear actuated articulated mast||MTGA||MM-08035-LA|
|Xenon flashing beacon, clear, 12–24V, with IP67 cable connector||Klaxon||KLA45-713131|
|Solar panel (current version)||SunPower||E20-435W|
|Solar panel (alternate version)||SunPower||SPR-MAX3-400|
|225mm solid rubber tyre jockey wheel||AL-KO||A0808|
|TCA 2-wire clamp w/earth||Transient Controls Australia||TC 75-60-2WE|
|Pull handle, hollow||Prestige||9310086920613|
|Electrical box 300×300||B&R enclosures||NI03031|
|Electrical box 600×600||B&R enclosures||NI06063|
|Electrical box 800×600||B&R enclosures||IP21292|
|520×740 backing panel for 800×600 box||B&R enclosures||IPMP2129|